So what to do? CLEANSE!
Keep reading for a few of my tips on how to get back to feeling energized after the holiday season!
1. Skip Breakfast 🥞YUP you heard me right, intermediate fasting does wonders for the digestive system. Giving it a well deserved break after all that stuffing (literally) Stick to freshly made cold pressed juices until lunch. Via this method you will be flooding your body with nourishment whilst allowing it to save precious nerve energy to clean out your gut.
2. Keep Lunch Liquid - make fresh green smoothies for Lunch. Once again saving the nerve energy as most of the digestive work is already done by the blender. HOWEVER do not forget to still chew you smoothie as you want it completely salivated and do not want to miss this important step of the digestive process 😋
3. Our gut health also relies on a diet rich in plant fiber - it's these fibers that actually feed the good bacteria and help them to flourish. We suggest eating 4-6 cups of leafy green veggies everyday to meet this quota. Organic greens are by far the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet, helping to nourish the body + mind from the inside out. So for Dinner let’s have a large, delicious Salad 🥗
4. Sleep! our body heals itself the fastest while we rest.
5. Hydrate - drink lots of water in between meals just be sure to stop 30mins before your next meal so your digestive juices aren’t diluted causing indigestion
PS. If right now you're thinking "Yes! But how?", know that our meal programs are designed to do all the above. And because we know how important (and challenging) it is to feel your best this time of year, we're offering NUDA’s Meal Delivery at a discounted price!
#mealprep #cleanse #foodprep #detox #detoxify #mealplan #juicecleanse #juicing #mealdelivery #metabolism #mealprepsunday #mealprepping #juicedetox #macros #protein #2019goals #mealprepmonday #flattummy #nutrition #cleaneating #flexibledieting #iifym #cleaneats #fitfood #gains #meals #juice #coldpressed #paleo